Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To a New Beginning

Hellllllo Blog World!!!

I am so excited to start my very own blog! How many of y'all absolutely love/have a borderline obsession with Pinterest? Well, I will go ahead and throw it out there that I am completely 100% in a full blown relationship with the site. One of my main focuses throughout this blog is to highlight some of my favorite things I find on Pinterest, from crafts to recipes, I want to explain my boards and the reasons I find some of the things pins so awesome! I'm going to figure out a weekly system of things I will focus on that day once I get the hang of blogging! :)

But, first off I think it is important for y'all to get to know me a little better, and let's be honest who doesn't like to talk about themselves? So I have decided to do a 30 day blog challenge to get started (thanks to Kenzie Explains It All)! 

I hope that my blog will inspire crafting, trying new things & just plain entertainment.... here goes nothing!

DAY ONE: Introduce, recent picture of yourself & 15 interesting facts. 


My name is Lexi & I am currently a student studying Communication Studies and Sociology. I will be graduating in May 2012 and taking a few classes this summer (still not ready to leave the college life, not sure I ever will be). My family and friends mean everything to me and I can't imagine what I would do without them. Don't want to give away to much before my interesting facts!

  1. My family is big in to the competitive cheerleading world and it is something that will never cease to amaze me. (If you don't think competitive cheerleading is a sport go check out some routines on youtube i.e. Top Gun, World Cup Shooting Stars, etc.)
  2. Red bull is my weakness.
  3. Tanning heals the soul... Vitamin D is very important to have :)
  4. Disney World & Disney Movies describe some of my most magical memories.
  5. My dream is to have my own talk show.
  6. Role Model: Kelly Rippa. I met her one year in Disney World and have looked up to her ever since.
  7. I could watch movies all day, everyday.
  8. I love the Kardashians... Kim is MY GIRL (don't hate).
  9. I am an extremely picky eater. I get a cheeseburger, no meat and no condiments, from McDonalds. 
  10. I love to run outdoors.
  11. Summer is my favorite season. Beach time, tan lines, sun dresses and plenty of time to spend with friends and family never gets old. 
  12. I love to make crafts and paint canvases with quotes.
  13. Sigma Kappa has helped to make me in to the person I am today.
  14. I still have my blankies from when I was born & drink a glass of chocolate milk every morning.
  15. Absolute favorite quote that defines my life: "I'm just happy, very, very, happy" -Walt Disney

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions!! So excited to begin!


2 comments:

  1. You must add that you drink chocolate milf from a sippy cup from time to time:) Your welcome for sharing that with others! Love you!

    ReplyDelete