Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Amazing People


Returning from my weekend blogging siesta! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend filled with great memories & the ones you love! 


For the 30 day blog challenge I suppose I will pick up right where I left off, which would be....

DAY 4: YOUR PARENTS


 My parents are two of the most amazing people I know. The love that they share, not only for one another, but our entire family amazes me. I am proud to say that I look up to them in so many ways. 

I have been extremely lucky and have been able to spend lots of quality time with my Daddy-o since he retired when I was about 10 years old. My Dad & I are very much alike personality wise. He would do absolutely anything for me... I really could never thank him enough for all he's done. However, I do blame him for my pickiness in the boyfriend category, because honestly nobody could ever could compare to what an amazing man, father & husband he is. 

My Mom & I have become really close since I left for college. I feel like I can tell her absolutely anything and the best part about that is I know she will give me her honest opinion about whatever is going on. She is one of the most amazing women I know. She is Part Owner of an All-Star cheerleading gym & I know for a fact that no one knows the amount of hard work and dedication she puts in to this job. I am lucky to be able to call my Mom my best friend & true confidante. The things she has gone through and put up with (not only with me but in her own personal life) shows the strength and courage she has. Love you Mommy :)

Well that was my little bit of bragging for the day! Don't forget to tell your parents you love them tons every day... life is way too short to take it for granted!!!

One step closer to the weekend y'all! HAPPY MONDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment