Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Take Me There, I Wanna Go There

Monday, Monday, Monday. I don't know about y'all, but my Monday started off with sleeping through an alarm clock, which is NEVER fun & leads to lots of rushing around and panic.Good news, I didn't give up and go back to bed, I quickly jumped up and began going on with my day.

DAY 8: A Place You've Traveled to & Where Else You Want to Travel

My most favorite place to travel to is where I like to call my second home... Disney World. My family & I have stayed at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, All-Star Resort, Yacht Club and, finally, the Boardwalk Villas (the villas are the best).

Boardwalk at Night
Family :) 
Disney World is where my family & I have made so many magical memories. My childhood is filled with trips to this wonderful place. I couldn't thank my Mom and Dad enough for all the wonderful times we've had there. I have danced on the Tomorrowland stage in Magic Kingdom with my dance studio & it was an awesome experience. I can't wait to take my own family there one day & make all of their dreams come true.


My Sorority Sisters & I visited Magic Kingdom
one day during Spring Break.
I have also gotten to go to Disney World with
two of my best friends, Kristin & Kelsey.  

It is so hard to narrow it down to one place I would like to visit. My ideal would be getting the opportunity to travel the world. But I suppose there is one place that stands out the most and that would be Greece. I think this is a beautiful country and I would love to visit it one day.

Take me there, I wanna go there!
Check out my Places to Visit board on Pinterest to find out more of the places I'd like to go!

Where are some places y'all would like to travel?


No comments:

Post a Comment