I know I will be participating in Fab Ab February!! Not only does it have a catchy name, but also super quick easy daily ab work outs. That way we can all work our way to that 6 Pack for the beach!
One of my personal favorites is the 100 Workout! This workout really gets your heart pumping... and if you are really looking for a challenge try repeating the cycle a few times!
You can try this workout while making dinner, during a commercial break or right after you wake up! Does it really burn 100 calories? Who knows. But hey, at least you are getting some activity in!
If you want to see some more easy workouts, check out my workout board on Pinterest!
Lexi's Workouts
DAY 2: Nicknames
Can't forget this little gem. Well the name I go by is kind of a nickname because my Middle name is actually Alexis. In 2nd grade, thanks to the show The Secret World of Alex Mack, I decided to go by Alex. In 3rd grade, I was too afraid to tell my teacher she had spelled my name wrong so I went by Lexie that year and dropped the "e" as soon as the school year was over. Other than those minor changes I am a "Lexi" through and through!
Do y'all have any fun workouts or unique nicknames?



I've been doing the fab ab february too--so fun and easy! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in that bikini, pretty lady :) keep up the hard work! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}
ReplyDeleteaw thank you! that is too sweet! hope you have a fabulous February!! :)
DeleteLove this idea and great inspiration! I couldn't agree more about the packed gym's at the beginning of the year and love running outdoors,
ReplyDeleteLacey xoox
Getting outside is the best way to get out of the crowd! Hopefully the weather will stay nice enough to keep it up!
Delete