Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bundle Up

Happy Wednesday y'all! We've made it half way through the week!

Shockingly, with as warm as it has been, I woke up to snowflakes this morning. I'm still not sure as to how I feel about these white little balls of "joy". Here are some of the things I wear to keep me warm when the temperature outside is less than ideal (summer girl at heart)...

Infinity Scarf. Something that can add a little something to any outfit.
North Face. Perfect for the wind & the snow.
Classic Tall Uggs. I never regret wearing these!
                                                                                   


Leggings. Yes, they are pants.


Although you don't technically wear this... hot chocolate is always good to have to keep you warm on the inside! 
Now, I can't forget to keep up with the daily blog challenge...

DAY 6: Pet Peeves.
I'm going to make this short and sweet. Number One. This pertains only to my dad. As much as I love him when he sneezes it isn't just once. No, I'm talking about 32 sneezes in a row. This drives me NUTS. Anybody else could do it and it wouldn't bother me. Just my dad. Kind of strange, I know.
Number Two. When people talk about something they know absolutely nothing about. Don't spread things when you have no idea what the situation is. Lastly, when my room isn't clean. I can't get anything done in a messy room & it absolutely drives me crazy. I'm not saying my room is perfect all the time but I definitely prefer it to be and it stresses me out when it's not. 

Wherever y'all are I hope you have a wonderful day! And if you are in the snow like me... bundle up!!!

What are some things y'all do to stay warm?

2 comments:

  1. I love leggings, scarves and hot chocolate! Yay! :) I totally get the sneeze thing...sometimes my sister has that happen and I don't know why it drives me crazy...we both just break down laughing, but for some reason it only bothers me, really for no reason, when she does it! LOL! Super cute blog! Have a Wonderful Weekend, Lexi!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the only things that help me get through the winter!! i hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete