Happy lazy Sunday y'all! I absolutely love the weekends because of all the time I get to spend with my friends doing things that we enjoy. We went to see The Vow on Friday and it was extremely good, I mean anything with Channing in it is amazing. One of my favorite quotes from the movie was: "Life's all about moments of impacts and how they change our lives forever". MUST paint it on a canvas soon!
On to the blog challenge...
DAY 7: What Makes You Happy
I could probably go on for days about the different things that make me happy. I love to laugh, smile and I always try to look on the bright side of things. I'm just going to hit some highlights...
 |
| My BEST FRIENDS! They always know how to make me smile. (SS -2) |
 |
| My Baby Niece Ellis. |
 |
| My Heart Family. |
 |
| My Little. |
 |
| Matthew Page. |
 |
| Anything and everything Disney. |
 |
| My Alumni Loves. |
 |
| My two beautiful sisters. |
 |
| Marissa (basically my little sister) & Caitlyn |
 |
| My future roomie (fingers crossed). |
I also love being with my parents, cheerleading competitions, running, the beach, making memories, taking pictures & getting the opportunity to wake up every morning and live my life to the fullest.
 |
| SS. love them so much. Thanks for making my senior of college the best I could ever wish for. |
What are some things that make y'all happy?
My sweet sister Lexi makes me happy :)
ReplyDelete:) love you whit
Delete