Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Quotes

Can't believe we've somehow made it back to Monday again! I've tried to have the outlook that Mondays are a fresh start and maybe not so terrible... the keyword there being "tried". I hope everyone had a great weekend & got to enjoy some snow! 

Our Norts and Sports quad was quite the dance party and filled with neons. 

My absolute favorite picture from the night.

My little & I

On to the daily blog challenge. DAY 11: A quote you love

I am HUGE in to quotes, so just narrowing it down to one is absolutely impossible.I like to paint canvases with different quotes on them to decorate my room (this is also a great gift for friends and family). 




"Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or be who we are."
 -Sex & the City





Find more of my favorite quotes on my Pinterest Quote Board.

What are some of the quotes y'all like to live your lives by?

keep smiling :)
lexi

3 comments:

  1. quotes can really turn around a bad day! love the two you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. :3

    please visit my blog.

    www.monikamustafa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I will definitely have to check that out! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete