Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Must Haves

Monday, Monday, Monday.

The lucky thing about this Monday is that there is only ONE MORE Monday until Spring Break!!! I hope y'all will be able to survive the next couple of weeks before your Spring Break too, we can do this!

DAY 12: Something you don't leave your house without.

These are probably the items that I try to make sure to constantly have on me (and my cell phone, of course!).

1) Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion.... Bath & Body Works.
2) Mascara.... Maybelline.
3) My debit card.
4) My school id.
5) My passport. I lost my driver's license one night so I am using my passport for the time being. People really love when you whip that thing out to show you are 21.
6) My sunglasses... never know when the sun is going to come shining through!
7) Car Keys & Coach ID holder w/ my Panera Card inside.
8) Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
9) A pen.

What are some things y'all don't leave home without?

1 comment: