One thing I ABSOLUTELY couldn't go a day without? I would have to say music. Every morning when I wake up I get my day started with my favorite song at that time. I look for meaning in songs & how I can apply the song to my life. Different situations call for different kinds of music. This leads me in to...
DAY 5: A Song That Inspires You
"I Hope You Dance" -LeAnn Womack
My Mom & Dad had this lyric engraved on the back of my iTouch when I was in High School. Every time I hear it I tear up thinking about how much this song means to both my parents & I. I also have a sign hanging in my room with this quote. To me this song says to never give up and to always take chances. Take that leap of faith and go for what you want. These chances you take may lead to other opportunities down the road.
To go along with this I want to list the top 5 most played songs on my iPod:
1. Untouched -The Veronicas
2. Give in to Me -Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester
3. Texas Was You -Jason Aldean
4. 3Peat -Lil Wayne
5. Crazy Girl -Eli Young Band
To go along with this I want to list the top 5 most played songs on my iPod:
1. Untouched -The Veronicas
2. Give in to Me -Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester
3. Texas Was You -Jason Aldean
4. 3Peat -Lil Wayne
5. Crazy Girl -Eli Young Band
What are some songs that inspire you?


Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? M.
My blog in english:
http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/
thank you so much!!! yeah definitely!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day!
Thank you for following my blog, I m following back:-) M.
ReplyDelete