Happy Thursday y'all!!!
First of all, I hope that everyone had the best Valentine's Day yet and got to spend the day with all of the people they love. I am so excited for this weekend I can't even stand it! Big plans with some of my favorite people & we have a "Norts & Sports" quad tonight... this mixer theme includes all my favorite articles of clothing... fun patterned norts (nike shorts), frat tank & neon frat hat. Can't wait to share the pictures with y'all!!!
On to the Blog Challenge... Day 9 was "a favorite picture of your best friend" but I think that is kind of creepy. So, on to...
DAY 10: Something you're afraid of.
Naturally, like many other people, I am absolutely terrified of spiders. Tiny, tarantula and everything in between. They are literally AWFUL and I wouldn't mind if they all became extinct, at least from my life anyways.
However, there is something that I am much more afraid of and that is the fear of being alone.
I'm not talking about the fear of never having a significant other, although that plays a part as well, but just the fact of being alone with out friends and family. As you can probably tell from my previous blog posts my family and friends mean EVERYTHING to me. The thought of them no longer being in my life absolutely terrifies me. I generally like to be around others, except for during those rare sad mood days where I like to pop in a movie and cry the sadness away. Eating dinner alone? No thank you! I am in a constant need to be around the people I love. I am a crowd person... Disney World on peak days... why not? Being around others just fills me with happiness and I can't imagine having to be in this world completely alone.
What are some things you are afraid of?


Ohhh, I would say not having true love, finding an amazing man and not attaining all my successful dreams. :-)
ReplyDeleteI adore your blog. Darling pics!
Shall we follow each other? I would love that. Let me know. XXXXX to you! Emily of ELVintage
not finding true love would be a very scary thing.
Deleteyes let's!
hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
Just found your blog and love it - can't wait to read more! Have a fantastic weekend!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Allie
thank you!! hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
Delete