While on my Pinterest grind this morning I came across this Graduation Pin and I thought "Wow this couldn't fit my life any more perfectly right now"...
With the school year winding down and the weather warming up (well it has been up until the past couple of days) the ability to focus has become extremely hard. With graduation in less than a month my emotions are out of control, going from extremely happy to nostalgic in .2 seconds. This past weekend I had my sorority senior formal, and needless to say I was an emotional train wreck. But one thing I have learned is I am beyond blessed with the people who have come in to my life these past four years.
![]() |
| Right before formal! |
I have truly met my best friends who have not only seen me grow, but have also played a part in making me the person I am today.
So where do we go from here? Luckily, that path is up to us. Follow your dreams and never give up.
Maybe reality really won't be so bad.
What are some of your biggest dreams?
Don't forget to check out my boards on Pinterest!


No comments:
Post a Comment